Sunday, October 11, 2009

Case 2

What to do:

Animate the character from the previous case.

Have some experience doing this from 3D, so I'm used to walkcycles and key-frames!

Started of making some cycles, took a few tries to make something presentable, but I managed to make somthing that was... Far from flawless, but atleast ok. The Classic Tween system that I used for animating was really simple to use, so even though I made several cycles, it was pretty fast forward creating them, ofcourse that's propably also why I'm not totally satisfied with it.

After I was done with the presentable cycle, I continued making myself a sprite. This was a little bit confusing, cause every time I tried to copy the key-frames for the different parts of his body, to make him move the opposite way, some of the kyframes was always missing. After a frustrated hour and the help of a good friend I figured out how to do it right so when that was all over with it was just naming the different frames in the sprite and then this case was also complete.

A bit short, but I don't really know what more to say, it all worked out pretty smoothly... Apart from those stupid keyframes.

No comments:

Post a Comment